Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bathroom mirrors

Fist and foremost I apologize about the Before picture. I couldn't find any others. But you can clearly see my point here- there isn't a mirror in the master bathroom! *Gasp*
We bought the house this way so we knew something had to be done. And of course I wanted it to be different.
I wanted two framed mirrors. So we waited. And waited. And waited for two affordable matching mirrors. We actually ended up finding two pairs in one day. Go figure. The ones we went with we actually found at Big Lots for $30 each.

The white shelf on the left was given to me by my momma. The two black shelves in-between the mirrors are from Target. After hanging all that stuff my main man added hooks for my blow dryer and straightener! I didn't even ask for those! What a stud he is.
Studs do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)